We are currently looking for a Junior DEVOPS Developer.
The mission is based in Kirchberg (Luxembourg) for an Financial Company (Investment Funds Service IT Section).
Tasks & responsabilities:
Maintenance and enhancement of Continuous Integration and Delivery DEVOPS toolchains and related infrastructure Functional and technical documentation Working as part of an DEVOPS development unit reporting to a Development team leader
- University degree or equivalent (Level 8) in a computer based discipline.
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of industrial experience with ideally several items amongst:
- IaaS Cloud Providers (ideally Amazon Web Service, Microsoft Azure)
- IaaS script development and execution (ideally Ansible)
- Working with Docker containers.
- Command script development and execution on Linux and Windows (ksh/bash/PowerShell).
- Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (IntelliJ, Jira, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory)
- Basics of Oracle database, SQL and PL-SQL.
- Basics of agile development (SCRUM, KanBan)
- Speaking and writing English (not necessarily mother tongue) – knowledge of French will ease the communication
- Must be a team player with good communications skills and must be a self-starter with minimum support.
Please contact email@example.com